Friday, October 8, 2010

An Afternoon at the Battlefield

Yesterday I took Leon to one of my favorite places, the battlefield in Battle Ground.  I let him roam and be curious and adventurous while I watched and took pictures.  It was a wonderful afternoon.

Throwing things into the creek and watching them float away.








Taking a little walk.




Finding a way down to the creek to play in it.  It was only 75/80degrees out but he was very insistent.  Don't worry - I only let him play in it for 10 minutes and I had warm, dry clothes in the car.










Cold and wet - heading back up to the car.  He didn't want to come.  He was having way too much fun in that creek.



1 comment:

  1. I love doing things like that! I love the close-up of the leaves in the creek! Kids and water - a fun combination!

    ReplyDelete