Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Energy









Oh how I wish I had his energy.  I wish I could bottle it up...for me.  We went to the park this morning.  I still can't believe how wild this little man can be - you'd think I'd be used to it by now.  I've been dragging myself around.  There are moments when I think drinking coffee wouldn't be so bad (you know, just for the caffiene aspect of it) and those moments have been coming much more frequently lately. 

 big yawn.

Things have been busy and are going to get even busier the next month or so.  I don't know how often I'll get to blog but I'll try to update here and there.   If you really want to know what I'm up to then just check out my photo blog cause photos are just about my life right now.  However, after November I'm taking nice LONG break.  Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a fun time! There's always the diet pepsi alternative. It's worked for me for years!

    ReplyDelete