Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So you may have seen the nice, cool photos of the pumpkin patch on my photo blog but you haven't seen the ones I took of Leon while we were there.  Leon was crazy - having so much fun so it was pretty much impossible to get a really good, nice photo of him but here they are:

He LOVED running up and down the aisles between the pumpkins





 

We took a little walk to see where they grow the BIG pumpkins. 


And then on our way back we stopped to look at the little pumpkins.
Leon was showing me how strong he was by picking them up...
I'm just glad he didn't try to throw it.


We had a great time.  It was a great way to spend some time while Daddy was on a business trip.  We have a pumpkin out on our porch waiting to be carved.  

I love Fall. 

1 comment: