Monday, October 11, 2010

Anniversary, birthday, and yummy food

This past weekend Kyle and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and Kyle's 28th birthday.  It was seriously a great weekend for the two of us.  We spent a lot of time together with it being just us and it was really good (even though we did miss Leon very much). 

On Friday night we went to a local Thai restaurant and ate some delicious Thai cuisine.  We got spring rolls to share.  I got the red curry which was sooooo yummy and Kyle got an old favorite - Thai Basil Stir fry.

 My yummy curry.

I love him.  He's my best friend on the whole earth.

After a very satisfying dinner, we took a little walk on the pedestrian bridge to work off some of that food.

Then we went and had ice cream at the best hand dipped ice cream shop - The Silver Dipper.  This is me enjoying my all time favorite ice cream. 


 On Saturday we celebrated Kyle's birthday by spending some more time on our own, going to the movies, and out for a late lunch. 
Kyle is looking all studly in this pic.

For a while we thought we were going to be the only ones there, but we were soon disappointed.  Oh well.


We ate at Kyle's favorite restaurant - South Street Smokehouse.  It has the best BBQ in town.  This was my yummy sandwich.

 Kyle got the ribs which also very, very yummy.

We definitely had a great time.  I think we gained about 5lbs each but it was well worth it.  I love you Kyle.


(all pics taken with my crappy little point and shoot camera)

2 comments:

  1. I think all the pics with your crappy little point and shoot turned out great! Isn't it fun going out by yourself! I LOVE it. Even thought it's not such a novelty for us now, since we have two kids that babysit, I still get all dolled up and excited when we go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun time! I think the pictures look good too. :) I LOVE Southstree Smokehouse and The Silver Dipper! Glad we could help watch Leon for you - he had a ball as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete