Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod

I think Leon's best friend is his cousin, Harrison.  They're so cute together and Leon has so much fun with him.  They love to chase each other around.  Leon is full of laughter and smiles when Harrison is around.  It's music to my ears.  Today I'm watching Harrison while his momma goes on a field trip with his older sister.  He's so easy.  Right now, Leon is taking a nap and Harrison is watching a movie.  Every now and then, Harrison comes in to tell me something or ask a question.  He's such a sweet heart. 


Leon is so crazy.

I love Harrison's big smiles.

Isn't he a cutie?

fjkbbgjlgi m ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxijirdjifrhfiofhfuifijfhdfufifjfuh

Harrison wrote that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they live close to each other so they can play! Thank you SO MUCH for watching Harrison. I know he had a blast. I cracked up when I saw what he typed. :)

    ReplyDelete