Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sundays are long days


When I got home from church (which was just about 15 minutes ago) and went to get Leon out of his car seat, I found him like this - all tuckered out from a long Sunday with his sunglasses upside down around his neck (because he likes and thinks they're cool but doens't like them on his actual head) and a toy in his lap.  Sundays are long days for us.  Church doesn't start until 1:00 because we have so many people attend our church that 3 different congregations have to use the building.  1:00 isn't such a great time for little munchkins either and we have A LOT of kids in our congregation.  We all manage but it's hard sometimes.  I am now a Sunday School teacher for the 4 year olds (which I love).  Even they are zoned out during class sometimes.  It's kind of nice to have Leon asleep right now though - Kyle is still at church helping with tithing and I have a few minutes to myself to change and reflect about what was taught.  Sunday's maybe long right now, but I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment