Monday, March 22, 2010

Question?

Would you rather me keep two seperate blogs (one for photography, one for everything else) like I do now?

OR

Would you rather them be condensed so
you can see everything in one spot?


I haven't been getting much traffic on my photo blog so I was wondering if I should just combine them?  I want to know what you all think.  I liked the idea of having two seperate ones, but the motivation to update the photo blog (even though I have tons of stuff to post) has been dying since I haven't been getting any comments.  I'm okay with anything, but you guys are the ones who read so I'd like to know what your opinion is.

3 comments:

  1. I like them separate! Although I know it's probably hard to keep them both up. Most of your clients are probably people who know you...so I could see them together as well. I just like seeing your pictures either way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make it a little easier to see your work if they are on the same blog, but if you have concerns about privacy, etc I would just keep them separate. Either way is fine with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow both your blogs on Google Reader, so I see the updates either way. I just never go to your actual blog site and make comments. :)

    ReplyDelete