Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Project for Leon's Room

The walls in Leon's room have been pretty bare since we moved to this house.  I've been so busy working on the rest of the house that I haven't worked on the bedrooms very much.  Well, one day last week I decided to take a break from the rest the house to do something for Leon's room.  Here is what I did for above his crib. 



This is my favorite.  The Lion is actually drawn on the glass, not the paper, so it gives it some dimension.



I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I also like it because I think it will be able to grow with him.  I'm sorry these photos aren't very good.  My new lens doesn't do wide angle shots very well - not to mention that I was just snapping them real quick on auto.

Also, my kitchen is almost done!!!!  I finished painting the pantry last night.  I'll I have to do now is get it organized and get some decorations up.  I can't wait to post photos - this kitchen has totally transformed.  I'm really happy with how it's going to far.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the decor! I wish I had nice walls to do cute things in the bedrooms, but they have that weird rainbow-shaped plaster design on them! I'm saving up all my ideas for my next house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It seems really original and fresh! I can't wait to see your kitchen picks too!

    ReplyDelete