Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bad Day

Much of the day has been like this:


and it really sucks.

Leon woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  All he wanted this morning was his daddy, who had to go to work.  Leon has been tugging on his ears, which means he probably has an ear infection so I called the doctor.  They make me feel like the most ridiculous person on the earth whenever I call - which reminds me that I need to find a new doctor/office.  THEN, about an hour after I made the appointment Leon started acting as happy as can be with NO signs of anything wrong.  GRRR...which means I'm going to feel even more ridiculous when I take him to the doctor and find out everything is just fine and I'm just overreacting!!!

I'm going to go take a MUCH-NEEDED shower and pray that the day gets better.  We've been having such wonderful days - it makes the bad ones really, really BAD!

1 comment:

  1. You know it only gets better! I took Alyssa in yesterday since she was sure she had strep throat. NOPE! Just another copay down the drain!

    ReplyDelete