Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun with Friends

This week my friend, Sonny, and I took our kiddos to the Columbian Park Zoo.  We had so much fun.  Leon was much more interested in watching all the other little kids than the animals (go figure, right?).  Leon is getting a lot harder to handle these days.  He's just so energetic and curious about everything.  He won't sit in a stroller, so I'm constantly chasing after him.  I'm going to have to get him one of these, I think.  I always thought they were cruel before, but totally understand why parent use them now.  I love watching him explore though.  You can tell just by looking at the photographs how much fun he had.






I think Leon's favorite part was these little water spouts -
we played , cooled down, and got pretty wet.





A smile for the camera!!! He must have been having a good time for that to happen!



I love Jared's expression in this one as Leon reaches in for him.


We finished our trip by getting the kiddos out of their wet clothes and having a little snack.  I had no idea there were fountains in the park, so Leon had to ride home in just his diaper.  Honestly though, I don't think he minded one little bit.

Thanks Sonny and Jared for spending the afternoon having fun with us.


P.S.  6 days until vacation!  Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. I had a leash for Sydney and would have died with out it! Seriously saved my life. It wasn't cute like that either, it was just like a dog harness. That's what they had over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leon looks so grown up in those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! I LOVE these pictures! I think my favorite has to be the diaper picture, though! They're so cute with their little mouths stuffed full of cereal puffs! haha! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! We'll have to try again once you get the little leash thing so Leon doesn't have to get stuck in a stroller and can play more! :-)

    ReplyDelete