Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Random Thoughts

I think that having a pen pal would be so much fun.  Remember in elementary school when you would have a pen pal as an assignment?  I totally loved it!  If I were to have one now, it would have to be somebody in a similar position in life as me.  I miss hand written letters.  What a lost art.

I really want a mini-cooper.  Many other people's dream cars would definitely not be a mini-cooper, but mine definitely is a mini-cooper.

Last night, I dreamt that I was protecting President Obama from terrorists.  And when I say "I", I mean ME, just as I am - a mommy, a regular little lady.  However, I did know how to use a gun and for some reason I was at the White House.  Isn't that just weird?

I love cheeseburgers, especially when they're got off the grill and have all the fixings.  I also really, really love Thai food, which I'm eating right now.

I secretly wish I could go on a vacation all by myself.  I dream of having all the time in the world to take beautiful photographs.  However, I get lonely pretty quickly so I really don't know how much fun it would be anyway.

I want to start making quilts.  I love to sew, I love blankets, and I love sewing blankets.  Quilting doesn't have to be hard, right?  There's all sorts of uncomplicated patterns.  Heck, who says you even have to use a pattern?  Hmmmm...

Well, Darn.  Leon just woke up.  Only 1 1/2 hour nap?  Bummer.

3 comments:

  1. So dreams and food came really close together in those random thoughts...and dreams like that usually come when I am pregnant...are you keeping secrets:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! At least, as far as I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly. I know what you mean about hand-written letters. There's something magical about getting real mail. So, if you want a pen pal, I'm all in. I can tell you all sorts of stories about the wilds of Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete