Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photos by Kim Davis

I'm very, very fortunate to have photography friends.  We could be bitter rivals, but instead we've made our love of photography into something else - a friendship where we encourage and help each other out...and on the occasion do photo shoots for one another.  It's wonderful and I'm grateful for them.  One of my photography friends from Lafayette, Kim Davis, came down to visit her family and take some beautiful portraits for us.  Take a look at some of my favs:



I have this theory that every mother needs beautiful photographs with her children.  I cherish mine SO much.  Motherhood is an incredibly, beautiful thing - it's one of my favorite things to photograph.  Kim did a beautiful job capturing these photos for me.




This is a fun one.  I love it.  It may become the new (and much needed) header for this blog.

Thank you so much Kim!  It means the world to me!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love them all. Especially the one with Leon kissing you... and the feet! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love the feet too! Can't wait to get my hands on that chubby baby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful family you have, Kelly! I love these pictures! I think my favorite is the third one up from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete