Monday, November 21, 2011

Grady - Newborn



This little guy is sweet as can be.  He is an eater and a sleeper.  He loves to sleep right by his momma (which I love too, all though it scares me a bit).  He's got the sweetest eyes and you want to melt whenever he calmly stares into yours.  Their color is very muddy right now - they have dark brown around the pupils and dark blue around the edges.  His expressions are to die for.  I'm just in love with him.  Can you tell?







a little side smile.  his smile is going to be so precious.  i just know it.

probably my fav:

brothers:

i asked leon to kiss his brother on the head.  this is the reaction i got:

he still is so happy and sweet

7 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful. I love them all, especially the cute toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love them. You and Jessica are both so good at newborn photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! I love the simplicity and beauty each shot captures:) Ps. Leon is turning into a little Kyle for sure!!! He looks so much like him in these pictures! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fantastic! They are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Especially the one of Leon and Grady together. That's funny about his reaction to kissing him. I'm sure he does all the time when you don't WANT him too! ;) Harrison sure was like that with Callie! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly...these pics are darling!! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What fantastic pictures. I love the ones with both boys.

    ReplyDelete