Monday, November 14, 2011

Grady Ray Allen


Grady Ray Allen
born on 11.11.11 at 10:21 am
19 inches, 9lbs 5 oz

Sorry it's taken me four days to put up a photo, but between the pain and just wanting to enjoy my new little one I haven't really had much time to even take any photographs.  Grady is precious.  We all love him so much.  He's a chubby verison of his big brother (you can see here).  He's been sleeping and eating like a pro.  I feel so incredibly blessed and am in complete awe of my new little guy.

Hopefully I'll get some time today to edit the photos I have taken and put up Grady's story today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. He's so beautiful Kelly! I'm so glad that things went well and you're happily at home. Isn't home a great place to be! You're right, he looks a lot like baby Leon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's a beautiful blessing! What does Leon think about the new man in mommy's life? Can't wait to see all of you! love, candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute baby! Congrats! Take it easy and enjoy being with your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly, he's precious---just like his older brother. Enjoy being Mama to Grady. So happy for your family of four!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love his lips! What a beautiful little man. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, guys! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! He is so cute! I hope you're recovering well!

    ReplyDelete