Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am Thankful for...

this guy.

This man I married is one of the best guys in the whole world - one the best husbands.  I couldn't have asked for anyone better to love, marry, create a family with, and to spend the rest of eternity with. 

Kyle finished his exam on Friday.  We're both so relieved.  The pressure and stress that has been waying on us has lifted.  We're eager to find out the results, but we have 8 weeks until then so we're not even worrying about it right now.  Kyle has spent almost every free moment studying for that crazy exam so to have him back is wonderful.  But,  this is what is even more amazing about him:  Instead of thinking "Oh, I just took all this time working, I deserve a break"  he has jumped right in to help me with whatever I need.  He's been giving me breaks.  He's contantly playing and laughing with Leon.  He cleaned pretty much the entire upstairs last night with barely any help from me (I'm not really that helpful right now even though I'd like to be).  And then before we went to bed, he gave me a much needed massage to help me relax.  Tonight he is letting me have a Ladies Night Out.  He is taking most of his vacation time to spend that next two weeks after the baby is born to stay home with us.  I feel blessed.  He could be going fishing or playing video games or trying to restore his old '55 chevy Truck that he's had stored in his parent's garage for years, but he chooses to be a husband and father first - and a good one at that. 

I love you Kyle!  Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! One more down...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS an awesome husband and dad! So glad things have wound down for a bit (only a few hours as of right now!). Can't wait to hear all about the next few days!

    ReplyDelete