Monday, February 8, 2010

My Easy Buffalo Wing Recipe

The best part about the Super Bowl for me is the yummy party food.  I LOVE party food...chips and dip, potatoe skins, shrimp, veggie trays, mozeralla sticks, buffalo wings.  I LOVE anything with buffalo sauce on it.  Maybe I get that from being from a family of all boys?  Anway, yesterday I made some wings for Kyle and I while we watched (well, he watched and I read) the super bowl.  I thought I'd share of easy buffalo wing recipe with you all. 

Ingredients:
Cooking spray
2-4 lbs of chicken wings (I buy the big bag of frozen wings)
1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
1 Stick of Margine or Butter (I never said that these were healthy wings)
1/2 - 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Seasoning.
Blue cheese and/or ranch dressing (optional)

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.  Spray a cookie sheet (one with raised edges) with cooking spray.  In a medium sauce pan, heat the bottle of Franks Sauce and the butter until the butter is melted.  Doing a few wings at a time, coat all the wings in the sauce and arrange them on your cookie sheet.  Bake for about 15 minutes and then baste the wings in your butter-buffalo sauce.  Baste your wings about every 5-10 minutes for the next 20-30 minutes.  When your wings are just about done, then sprinkle some of the Ranch Dip Seasoning over the wings and bake for about 5 more minutes.  Let cool a little and enjoy!

The times may be a little off...I just kind of do things as I go. 

I'm bummed the Colts didn't win but am happy for New Orleans.  I'm hoping, like everybody else, that their win will help the city to thrive after all they've been through.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I need the recipe for that buffalo blue cheese chicken dip too! Yeah, too bad for the Colts, but I'm happy for the Saints b/c I like Drew Brees and think they definitely played like they deserved to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snapdragoncreations@hotmail.comFebruary 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM

    HMMMM! This recipe looks familiar!

    ReplyDelete