Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lately with Leon...

 I decided to organize my craft/art closet...Leon liked the yarn.

I promise he is just making this face - he isn't actually choking!


Leon also got his first hair cut this month.  This is before his haircut.  He was definetly ready for one. 

This is his "stop chasing me around with that stupid camera" face.  You think he'd be used to it by now - nope.

Look at all that hair. Oh, and the curls!
Sorry - I don't have any really good after shots of his hair. The next ones will have to work.


Oh, Leon also decided it was time to try walking!  Crazy, huh?  He hasn't totally mastered it, but he'll take a few steps. 


We found him alseep with his head in his Hawaiian Frog's lap.  I say he is hawaiian, because he actually IS from Hawaii. 
 Isn't this precious?

I love Leon.

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute Kelly. And I'm totally jealous of your wood floors. From what I can see your house looks great! Nice job there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize he had so many curls! Wow, that was some long hair! Love his expressions and his little head cradled in the froggy's lap.

    ReplyDelete