Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I love homemade pizza!  I love fresh ingredients and putting it together yourself.  I also love it because Leon loves pizza which is a HUGE bonus.  Here is my yummy, super simple recipe for BBQ Pizza which we had for dinner last night.

You can either make a whole pizza or two personalize size pizzas, like I did -  one for me and one for Kyle...we shared with Leon.

Ingredients:

1 box jiffy pizza crest mix (or your own pizza dough)
3-6 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce (quanity depends on how much you like)
2 cups of mozeralla cheese
1 chicken breast, seaoned, baked or grilled, cut into cubes
About 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
Basil Leaves

Prepare you pizza dough according to instructions.  Top with BBQ sauce and then mozeralla cheese.  Top the rest of the ingredients according to how you prefer.  Bake at 425 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment