Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting Fit


Leon and I have been doing this new mommy and toddler fitness video together in the morning.  I've been a very fortunate lady as far as post partum weight goes - I lost a ton of weight just by simply breastfeeding and somehow am still managing to keep most of it off.  However, I thought after a year and a half of doing pretty much nothing physical, it was time to start getting healthy and in shape.  Leon absolutely loves it and so do I.  I completely forgot how good those endorphins are for your happiness!  Today, when Leon and I did this, he pretty much was in the best mood he's been in for a long, long time.  I love it.  He was so worn out from this morning that before I was going to put him down for a nap he actually just fell asleep on me while we were watching TV.  I've been in a much better mood and the days are going so much smoother.  YAY!!!!

Well...I'm off to do something productive.  Booo.  Maybe I'll find something productive and fun???  Maybe.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I've been trying to workout more lately and I really do feel so much better when I do. Now if I can just keep the sweets to a minimum - Valentine's Day DID NOT help at all!

    ReplyDelete