Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 Foods I Love

I don't feel like writing about all that's been going on.  I feel like sharing something much more fun.  I got my journal jar out today and the topic I pulled out was "10 Foods You Love".  That's what I'm going to share with you.

1.  Fresh Salsa and Avacados.  Can't get enough of it this time of year.

2.  Cheeseburgers with everything.  I particularly like mine to be really messy and have lots of ketchup and onions.  Mmmmm.

3.  Fried Foods - fried veggies, corndogs, french fries, dougnuts, crab ragoons.   If it's fried, it's usually good!

4.  Thai food.  Kyle served his mission in Thailand.  The first time I had it was with him and I'm totally hooked!

5.  Bacon.  I don't need to say more.

6.  Buffalo wings or anything with buffalo sauce.  I blame my dad for that one.

7.  Creamy, cheesy, rich Italian sauces.

8.  Fresh Fish or Fresh Seafood

9.  I love me a big salad bar - the ones where you can find just about anything to put on it.  I love a good big salad.

10.  Chocolate, of course - cake, icing, icecream.  Couldn't live without it.


I could probably go on for about 10 more but it might get a little boring.  I hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment