Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Haircut

Before                                                      After

Leon got a haircut about a week ago.  I'm not too sure about it.  I used the clippers instead of just the scissors which made it much, much shorter.  He looks too grown up with it short.  It makes me want to cry.    I will say that I think in the before pic above it is too long.  However in this pic below it is just right, right?  I'm not ready for my little guy to look older then this.  And I'm sad that it won't be like this (below) for our family pics coming up in a couple of weeks. 

Isn't he soooo dang cute in this pic?

(this is one of my all time fav pics of him - it's perfect)

I love him, I love him, I love him.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute Kelly! I like the picture the best that was the family picture underneath. But the haircut is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting their hair really does make them look more grown up, huh? I've never used shears on Harrison. I think Leon is adorable no matter what!

    ReplyDelete