Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun on the Farm

Labor Day was forever ago, but I've been wanting to post these pics for a while now.  It was Leon's first time on Uncle Ron's farm and he had such a blast (although it doesn't really look like it in a lot of these pics).

Kyle and Leon in the (HUGE) john deer combine.

I wheeled Leon around on that tricycle for a good 10-15 minutes.  He loved it.  He was mad at me for leaving him for a couple of days so I was trying to get back on his good side.

He even just like push them around.

Aunt Kris and Aunt Candy were making him smile.  And yes, I dressed him in overalls on purpose.

Uncle Kent took the kids on a ride on the gator.

All of Grandma Phylis's great grand kids (at least the ones that were there).

Us in tire rim of the combine

2 comments:

  1. good times, huh? I may have to steal that one of all the great-grandkids. Haven't gotten an updated one for a long time!

    ReplyDelete