Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where to begin?

I feel like my life has been this crazy mess the last couple of weeks.  And I want it to be done!  Our rooms are so close to being done but I can't seem to find one ounce of motivation to do anything - literally.  I'm beyond ready to have my house back to the way it's supposed to be - clean and organized.  Between my house being a flippin MESS and this absolutely "spectacular" case of poison ivy rash all over my neck I seriously would like to go crazy.  I'm a little OCD when it comes to my house.  I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to stay here with it like this.  Somewhere, there's a hotel calling my name.  sigh.  If only. 

So, my little Leon has feeling like 5:00/5:30 in the morning is the perfect time to wake up and stay up.  This momma isn't going to be able to take much more of it.  I'm tired.  AND I got some blood work done yesterday which has made my fatigue about a billion times worse.  Leon has also felt the need to have the TV on ALL the time.  It drives me nuts.  He whines until it's on.  What's up with that?  I get that he loves it, but he can't watch TV all day long.  I think I'm going to start unplugging it (b/c he knows how to turn it on himself).  When he isn't wanting to watch TV, he's into everything.  I love that kid so much and am trying so hard to be patient but I can't help but having my moments when I wish I had a daycare where I could just drop him off for a few hours.  That sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo harsh, but I can't help myself right now.  I hope that doesn't make me an awful mother.

I wish there were more hours in the day - more hours that just allowed for a little bit of time to get all these things I need to do done.  I have lots of photos to edit, lots of cleaning and laundry that really, really needs done, and some projects that I've been dying to do.  Oh, and not to mention that I'm supposed to sell fine art prints at a craft fair in two months.  I haven't printed a single thing or shot any of my brilliant ideas. 

I'm sorry I'm complaining.  Do any of you feel the same way today?  I really hope I'm not the only one today.  I'm going to go take a shower and wash this day away.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, there are going to be weeks/days/times like those. Every mom has them! You need to make a few toddler trades! That's one of the best things I ever did. Find a day you can watch a friends little one and then trade off. A few hours to your self once a week makes all the difference in the world, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there will often be times like this. You're a great mother and don't stress about it (the mothering). Leon won't even remember these crazy days.
    I agree... Find a mom in your ward that you can swap some hours with. Trust me, it will help your sanity! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring him over, Kelly, anytime! Or I would be totally willing to come over and help with the rooms...what do you have left to do?

    ReplyDelete