Friday, June 8, 2012

Going to be better blogger

I have about 1 zillion things I'd like to write about.  Everyday, I think "oh, I should blog about that."  I even write out my post in my mind - thinking about what all I want to say and how I want to say it.  I think about what pictures I could take or already have that I could post.  The problem is I never have the time to do it.  Well, I'm done with that.

I love to blog.  I love to write about my life, my thoughts, my kids.  I'm going to be a better blogger.  I want our lives recorded.  I want my family and friends to know what we are up to.  I want to feel connected.  I need to feel connected - some days get a little lonely.  My posts will probably be more simple, but it doesn't matter.  I will blog. 

I hope.


So, I start with something Leon said today.  It was so cute and made me laugh out loud.  I can't wait to share it with Kyle.

Leon:  "Where's daddy?"
Me:  "He's at work."
Leon:  "Oh.  Flying a helicopter?"
Me (I'm a little surprised, puzzled by this question): "No, Daddy's not flying a helicopter.  His job isn't that exciting."
Leon:  "No mommy.  Daddy's flying a helicopter!  Alright?"
Me:  "Okay, Leon."

Isn't that great?  I remember Kyle telling me that one of his co-worker's daughter thought he was an FBI agent for a little while - dressing up in a suit everyday and never talking about his work.  Oh, if Leon only knew what Kyle really did.

He is a pretty cool kid.  Just take a look:

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious, and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I love it! Leon has such a great imagination. I look forward to reading more posts that include "The World According to Leon" :)

    ReplyDelete