Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Solitude is...

a quiet moment cuddling with my little one. 

It's 9:45.  The dishes are done.  The toys are picked up.  I've showered for the day.  Leon is finally in bed.  All I have left to do is love on my Grady and remember how fast he's growing.  Quiet moments like this are few and far between these days with how busy and crazy life has been.

A few of my photography friends and I decided to take on a photo challenge for the year.  We've called it 12 for 2012.  Each month we pick a theme and a technique to explore to go with it.  We also promised each other that we'd challenge ourselves to do more self portraits.  This month's theme was "Solitude is..." and the techinque was "embrace the grain".

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Perfection! I'm excited for this month too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you did a self portrait for this one, it's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete