Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grady's Quilt

About a week before Grady was born I finished his quilt.  This is my first real quilt and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.  There's definetly lots of flaws, lots of things I should have done better.  However, I love the homemade look that is has because of all of those flaws.  I did most of it without any help - just using books and online tutorials.  I learned so much.  I really enjoyed doing it and can't wait to have the time to start on another!

Here's a couple more photos:

Grady's room is almost done.  I still have a few more things to do and then I'll post pics. 
 I can't wait to share because it's looking really cute.


Also, Mr G is smiling!  Melts my heart.


2 comments:

  1. I love the colors! Can't wait to see Grady's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, the quilt looks great! Way to go, you should be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete