Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Something New

Before we moved my photographer friend, Kim Davis, invited me over to try out her little studio setup.  I've never done anything with any sort of studio set up so was curious and decided to embrace the opportunity.  It was fun to try something new.  I don't think it's my style but it was good the have the experience - I've always wondered how'd I like it.  Leon was a total stinker so I didn't many good shots of him but here are a few somewhat successful ones:





It's so wonderful to have photography friends.  I miss them so much.  We always had a good time sharing our ideas and trying out new things with each other.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I kinda forgot about these because we did them right before I had G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! I love white backgrounds in studio shots.

    ReplyDelete