Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pregnant and Barefoot


2.5 weeks to go.  Heck yeah!  I'm beyond done being pregnant.  BUT Kyle's exam is next Friday, so I have and am willing to hold on.  Also, just about everyone is telling me I'm not going to make it, so I kind of want to just to prove them wrong ;)

Anyway, the above pic is how I spend most of my days - barefoot.  I actually had to bend over slightly to take this picture.  I have about 3 pairs of nonsandals that fit my swollen, fat feet.  I can't wait to be able to fit into all the others.  Then again, maybe if I can't, I can just go buy new ones, right? 
Hmmmm...something to think about. 
I have a seriously cute maternity dress that I just bought from a second hand store.  It's GAP.  I got it for $18 with the tags still on.  It was orginally $60.  I really want to wear it, but all my cute shoes won't fit. 
It's not fair. 

My contractions are slowing down which I'm not sure whether to be happy or mad about.  I think I'm going to be happy about it since I'm having a c-section.  Who needs them, right?  I've already had a ton.  It's time for a break. 

I can't wait to hold my baby.  We're not any closer to picking a name.  We actually just added a few names to the list.  It's going to hard.   Hopefully, we see him and just know.  Leon loves to give my belly kisses (especially when he knows he is starting to push the limits - he's sly, I tell you) and also loves to do belly bumps.  It's pretty stinkin funny.  He's been going 100% - he's serioulsy a wild child right now.  He's going to be such a fun big brother.

2 comments:

  1. That's a little bit funny about the shoes. After I had Mac I never fit any of my shoes again. In fact, I went from a size 7 to a size 8.5. Crazy huh! I hung onto my shoes for a long time and finally realized it was time to buy new shoes. But I had been a size 7 for over 10 years, so it was really fun to buy new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! One day at a time!

    Good luck on the name thing- on our way to the hospital with Max we still had a list of 5 to whittle down!

    ReplyDelete