Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


Kyle didn't get much of a Father's day because Leon and I got home yesterday evening around 6:00 from being gone all weekend long.  I was so exhausted from our trip that all I could think about was taking a hot shower and then going to bed.  So, I thought the least I could do was dedicate a post to Kyle who is an amazing father and husband.

Leon absolutely loves his daddy.  He throws fits when Kyle leaves for work in the morning and grins ear to ear when Kyle come home.  He loves being with Kyle.  I can just see the love he has for Kyle in his sweet blue, blue eyes whenever they're together.  We did get Kyle a little something - a card, a bag full of bean cherries (Kyle's favorite), and a weekend to himself.   It's not much but it's something, I guess. 

I want Kyle to know that we all love him so dearly.  We'd be lost without him.  He's a loving father and an amazing one, too.  I love watching him and Leon together.  That bond is so precious.




Happy Father's Day, Kyle.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment