Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank Heaven for Cars




I honestly have no idea what Leon would do all day if it weren't for his cars.  He loves him and therefore I love them.  He's such a little boy. 

I'm trying to work on my everyday photography skills.  I think by working toward a more lifestyle approach to my everyday photography would be so beneficial and rewarding.  I'm currently loving the work by Molly Flanagan whose everyday photographs of her children are just wonderful - they're so real but so aestically beautiful it makes me want to cry.  So, with that said (or typed, I guess), I hope to be posting more fun, playful, and beautiful photo post of our everyday lives.

P.S.  I'm sure everyone is wondering about our recent news about moving.  I promise I'll most more next week.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered Molly Flanagan earlier this week- and I agree... I LOVE her stuff. I, too, am working on capturing more of the everyday. I'm doing the photo a day thing, and it's forcing me to take more 'everyday' type pictures-- I'm really enjoying it!
    Love these pictures of Leon! Love the bright colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a look at Molly Flanagan's blog... thank you for sharing! Her photographs are very inspiring.

    I love the car pictures :) It is so fun following kids around and taking pictures of the things they love.

    ReplyDelete