Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Moving News Continued...

Well, we're still not sure if we are going to take the job in Cincinatti yet.  It's likely we will, but we're not 100% sure.  We're still figuring everything out, weighing our options.  The one thing we do know is that we will have to move.  There aren't anymore acturial jobs for Kyle here in Lafayette now that his company is moving to Cincinatti.  The offer that was given to Kyle is a good offer with lots of very nice moving benefits included.  It's nice to know that he's not out a job.  We have one if we want it.

We met with a realator last week.  I have a page full of small projects to work on the next month before we put it up on the market.  Lots and lots of little projects.  I've already started.  It's been a little hard though because Kyle is working and studying so much that he barely has the time to help.  Luckily I have a handy-man brother who is going to help me out with the things Kyle would normally be doing. 

I've had a couple of meltdown the last week or two but I'm doing pretty good with everything.  I think the thing I'm most bummed out about is the house.  I've worked so hard on this house and we just have to leave.  Someone else will get to enjoy all the hard work and love we've put into it.  It's seriously an entirely different place then when it was when we first bought it.  It's a home now, our home.  I'm going to be so sad to leave it to move into a rental.  Yep, a rental .  We want to save for a good down payment and get to know the area of where ever we will be living before we buy our next house.  It's pretty bad when you have seller's remorse before you even put the house up for sell.

This will be a new adventure for us.  One that will be really good for us, I think.  We'll have to expand our horizons.  We'll get to start over again.  And that'll be nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment