Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Brother

Yesterday we had our ultrasound.  I'm happy to say that we're having a healthy baby boy!  Leon is going to have a little brother and we couldn't be more excited.  I was sure it was a girl so I was surprised, but the more I think about it the more excited I get.  Two boys to play with each other, two boys to send on missions, two boys to have adventures with.  It will be wonderful.

After the ultrasound, Leon and I went to Babies R Us to celebrate and get some fun new things for the baby.  Leon helped me pick out the little doggie and the cars pj's and I picked out the cute robot pj's.

Now it's time to start making decisions.  What on earth are we going to name this boy?  We don't have a lot of names picked out.  Should I have a VBAC or another C-section?  The doctors here DO NOT like doing VBACs.  How should I decorate this kiddos room? 

I'm so excited about it all!

6 comments:

  1. Super excited for you guys! Another boy, how much fun is that! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations! I LOVE the robot PJs. Super cute! Maybe a robot theme for his little room?? :) Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We couldn't be more excited for you guys! Brothers will be so cute, CONGRADS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Brothers will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll just have to pray about doing a vbac or not but I personally am very grateful that I tried for a vbac and it was successful. This recovery has been so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How fun that will be!! I agree with Kim, a robot theme would be really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete