Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lately with Leon...

The last two weeks have been pretty hard on Leon.  He started to refuse to sleep in his crib - screamed and cried and was just plain terrified everytime I tried to put him in it.  He also has been extremely clingy.  He freaks out anytime I go into another room where he can't see me.  However, he is getting better everyday.  I've been working with him to try to get him to feel secure again.  Kyle also said a special prayer (aka a father's blessing to you LDS folks out there).  I feel like it did wonders.  He's still not 100% back to himself but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 

We bought Leon a train table a few weeks ago.  He LOVES it.




 And a few days ago we bought Leon a big boy bed.  It was pretty obvious he was just DONE with the crib.  I was sleeping on the couch with him every night.  He loves his bed, but I still have to stay with him until he falls asleep right now, but I know it will get better with a little bit of time.  We had fun picking out his Thomas the Train sheets.  I can't believe my little boy is big enough for a twin bed.





Jumping on his new bed:



3 comments:

  1. I love the photos you take of Leon in "action". They are so inspiring...I totally took your challenge. I'll be posting soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He really is growing up. His new big boy bed is awesome!! I love that you're such a cool mom and you let him jump on his bed:) You really did a good job capturing this momentous occasion through pictures. We sure love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe how much older he looks and it's only been a couple of months since I saw him! I am finally going to bookmark your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete