Monday, July 18, 2011

Louisville Temple Trip

On Saturday we were able to go to the Louisville Temple.  It's only 1 hr 20 min drive which is soooo much better than the 3 hour drive through Chicago to get to the temple.  I think we'll be taking more advantage of short trip in the future.  We met our friends from home there so we could do a trade off kiddos.  We had a great time playing with their little Dax and then enjoying a late lunch all together.  Here are some pics from our visit:


Our boys - they had a good time together.

 I think Kyle really enjoyed having both boys together.  Just a little view into the future I guess.

 Mr. Dax

My Leon and the boys exploring the beautiful temple grounds together.

They had the most beautiful pink hydraneas on the grounds.

It was a great trip.  I always love the refreshing perspective I get at the temple.  It's a wonderful blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment