Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A week with the girls

Once or twice a year I get to have my nieces for about a week.  This year I wanted to make sure we had lots of fun and we did!  It was crazy, busy, and overwhelming taking care of 4 kids instead of just one but I had so much fun with them.  Here is a brief recap of our week together:

I took the girls bowling.  We did awful but had a blast.  Don't they look awesome?


We relaxed, watched lots of movies, and colored. 
This is Leon climbing all over Rose.

We took walks at the celery bog.

We (well, they) played outside in the kiddy pool and sandbox with Leon.  In this particular photo, they're having a contest with Kyle to see who could stay in the freezing water the longest.  Leon was the first to lose.

We did our traditional photo shoot.  You can see more here.
You gotta look - they turned out so cute.

And we went to Purdue to see the campus and play in the fountains.

Aren't they beautiful girls?  I love these girls so much.  It's crazy how much they've grown up in the last few years.  I'm so glad I got to spend a week with them because before long they'll be to busy to come and visit their Aunt Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun and kept very busy! I love how the portraits turned out! Especially that peeling barn door background.

    ReplyDelete