Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yesterday was quite the day.  Leon had tubes put in his ears after battling with several ear infections.  In fact, yesterday we found out that he had a double ear infection - we had no idea because he wasn't showng any symptoms.   I guess he has just gotten used to his ears bothering him.  Leon really hates nurses and doctors so there was lots of crying and clinging to mommy and daddy.  Once we left and were home, he was fine.  He slept a little more than usual but by midday he was back to his old self.  It was so hard to see my son in so much discomfort.  There were a few moments yesterday when I was cuddling with Leon that I just wanted to break down and cry.  I can't imagine my life without him.

Yesterday evening, we took a walk as a family down our lane.  Drury lane is so beautiful right now.  I'm hoping to throw together a little photography documentary for you guys later this week.  Leon, as you can see below, was fascinated with the creek the runs along a part of the road.


Check out some of my Dreaming of Magnolias photographs here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it all went well. Medical procedures and children never seem to mix really well-especially for the parents!! I completely empathize!! Hope the tubes improve life!

    ReplyDelete