Monday, April 26, 2010

Kitchen Makeover - Quick Preview

Well, the kitchen still isn't quite done yet.  It's mostly just decorating that's left.  I don't want to show off the whole thing until I'm all done, but I thought I'd show you a quick preview since I was writing about it every now and then.  So here you go...

 and

Big difference, huh?  I wish I could reproduce the same before image for the after image, but my new lens doesn't zoom out that far and I already sold my other one.  Oh well!  I know that it isn't the most impressive kitchen still, but isn't it WAY better than it was (especially for being on a tight budget)?  I'm very happy with how it turned out.  I actually like being in my kitchen now which is so nice.  I'll post the rest once I've got all the decor up and a few other things are done. 

P.S.  Check out my new photos on my photo blog by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Kelly, I love it. Someday I'll have a house to paint, and I'm going to love it.

    ReplyDelete