Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Letting go...

Today I'm not doing so great.  Some things that have been weighing on my heart, things that I've tried to push back and forget, have been stirred up again.  I'm trying desperately to let it go and think of all my blessings and all the things to be happy about.  These are some things that make me happy:

Cute photos of me and my Leon, which are rare.  I love this one.

Leon walking around - it seriously is the cutest thing.

Kyle and Leon playing and being best buds.

Watching leon be goofy during bathtime

The knowledge that I have a husband who loves me no matter what.  What a blessing.

Knowing that I'll be seeing this on vacation in less than two months (and taking the most amazing photographs)

A beautiful photograph on a perfect day (more of these to come)

Figuring out who I am and what really matters in life:


I'm already feeling a little better.  Thank goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Kelly. I think that we all have days when we get hung up on the trash that life has to offer... Thanks for reminding me to look for the beauty.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete