Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Our Favorite Books

 
I love reading to the boys.  It's probably one of my favorite things to do with them.  Their attention is focused and it's something relaxing and fun to do with them.  I love to get into the books.  I love doing voices.  They love it too.  I always see all of these list of the best books for kids.  Well, I've put together my own.  Here are some of our favorites:

Dinosaurs Love Underpants by Claire Freedman
Grandma and Grandpa Allen own this book.  Leon loves reading this one every time we go there.
 
 
Olivia by Ian Falcon
What can I say.  I love Olivia.  She's a cool pig and a sassy attitude.
 
 
Boy + Bot by Ame Dyckman
About a boy and his friend Robot.
 
 
A great book when teaching kids about lying.
 
 
Little Hoot by Amy Krouse Rosenthal (or Little Pea or Little Oink - they're all great).
These are my absolute favorite.  Little Hoot is about a little owl who doesn't like to go to bed late.
 
 
If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff (or any of the "If you Give A" Books)
I love little pigs.  All of these books are so fun.


A Bear and His Boy by Sean Bryan
About a bear who wakes up with a boy on his shoulders.  All of these books are fun.

 
 
Little Critter Book by Mercer Mayer
Leon loves these.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your first book up there. I need to go check it out. Alyssa is turning 18 this month (gasp) and we are having a 'panty party'. I think having "Dinosaurs Wear Underpants" on the table with some other fun books would be fun. Don't worry, I haven't fallen off my rocker. We are having an all girls party, NOT running around in panties, and just having a girls night with lots of good food, games and a pretty pair of panties to take home. After all, in a year she'll go to the Temple and go on a mission...

    ReplyDelete