Tuesday, September 3, 2013

He's Growing Up

 
Leon is at his first day of pre-k.  We've been counting down the days.  He has been so excited.
 
 
 
 I'll admit that as he walked away I started feeling anxious.  I love this boy - his sweet, pleasing personality.  This is a new chapter in life for him, for us.  As his mommy, his protector, I know it's natural.  I just want him to stay this sweet, loving boy forever without all those outside worldly influences on him, you know?  Depsite all those feelings I have, I'm so excited for him.  He's going to make new friends and become more independent.  He's a little sponge and loves to learn.  He's going to love it.
 
 
 
I can't wait to pick him up and have him tell me all about it.
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope he had a GREAT day:) I love hearing them tell all about it.

    ReplyDelete