Sunday, December 11, 2011

Art with Leon

I've decided that I wanted to start posting all the little art projects that Leon and I do.  It's really important to me to teach and explore creativity with my kids as they grow and blogging it will be a great way for me to record all the fun stuff we do and learn.  So, you'll be seeing lots of art work from Leon from now on and eventually from little Grady one day.  Take a look at some we did this last week.  While Mr. Grady did this:


Leon and I had some fun:


He's very serious while he works.

Now he's just showing off for the camera.


Here's one of the very successful pieces Leon did:  We used cut up tissue paper and stars to decorate a Christmas tree.

Here are some water color paintings he also did.  I love them, particularly the one on the right.  It's frame worthy.  It will be perfect for the playroom!

1 comment:

  1. I love those artworks! Harrison enjoys making a craft when we go to story time at the library and I like to showcase them on the fridge for a while. Framing them is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete