Wednesday, September 28, 2011

my little firefighter


A new friend from church invited me to her Mom's Club open house today.  The Mom's Club is "club" for moms and their little ones where they have planned activities.  Yesterday, we did a trial run with the group at a local stable where the kids got to see, pet, and ride the horses.  Leon loved it.  The open house today had some fun things for the kids and vendors & give aways for the moms.  Leon got a little firehat from a firefighter and also got his face painted for the first time.  I could tell that he thought it was pretty cool. 

When we got home, he grabbed his hat (which he thinks is supposed to be worn backwards - maybe so its more like a baseball hat?) and ran over to his rocket car, saying "Bye mommy, my fire truck, go!".  I had to pull out my camera.




He's also pretty stoked about his face painting.  It's going to be a battle to get it off tonight.



2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you take of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Matthew always wore his fireman hat backwards too! Must be the baseball hat thing. He wants to be a fireman for Halloween so I was hoping they'd give us some at the firestation this year, but they didn't. Anyways, such cute pics, Leon is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete