Sunday, September 18, 2011

1st Baseball Game

Florence, the city where we live, has a minor league baseball team.  Kyle started going with some work buddies every now and then.  We decided that we'd go to the last home game of the season together as a family.  It was a good time.  We got in for free - someone didn't need there extra tickets.  We ate hotdogs and drank colas.  Leon, of course, wasn't too interested in the game but I he still had a good time running around with us.  I love the experience of going to a good ballgame.  This place was so family/kid friendly.  It was fun to have a carefree night doing something new with our little family.

p.s. Leon now has a baseball hat and loves wearing it.  He says "i'm cool" everytime he wears it.

2 comments:

  1. I love a good baseball game too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I've only been to one baseball game in my life and it was raining and S.L.O.W. I think I'll have to give it another try some day though, that sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete