Saturday, August 13, 2011

Totally Worth It

When I found out that our county 4-H fair had a $8/person admisson I was pretty ticked.  Seriously, $8????  We really wanted to go (for the fair food and the demolition derby) so we decided we'd chance it and hope that the $16 admission would be worth it.  It TOTALLY was and here is why:


Watching Leon hold and eat a corn dog.  He's not much of an eater so this was a big deal to us.


Seeing Leon's mouth turn blue as we shared a blue rasberry-cherry snow cone.


Seeing Leon's reaction to the demolition derby. 
It was everything from concern to gittiness to totally getting into it to cheering with the crowd.




Leon is yelling "car craaaaash"  in these photos.




And having a really wonderful evening with my family.  We had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures of Leon. I love how happy he looks! And I love that you all match. What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete