Monday, June 14, 2010

No Place Like Home

We're home!  I don't think I've ever been more happy to be back in my little home.  I didn't realize how much I love it until we had spent nine days away from it.  I seriously wanted to wrap my arms all the way around it and love on it when we pulled up the drive way.  It's such a sweet little house.  I'm so happy to be home - there's just no place like home.

Vacation was good - maybe not what I was expecting necessarily.  It was chilly, rainy, and cloudy pretty much the whole time!  I didn't get to take a lot of my beautiful photos I was hoping for which I must say was a total bummer.  However, I forced me to get a little more creative with my shooting.  We spent a lot of time relaxing and being lazy.  It was good for us to be that way for a little while.  I've only got around to editing this one photo.  Enjoy!

Isn't he just a sweetie?  Especially with that fishing pole?


P.S.  Don't expect to much blogging from me in the next week -
there's so much to do and I'm going out of town again this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I bet he loved holding that thing and doing a little fishing. His smile just says it all! We got the postcards today. The kids loved getting some mail! Where are you going this weekend? We need to figure out when you want to come up sometime, but you can get settled in again first. :)

    ReplyDelete