Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More of Leon

Here are some more pics from the last few months of Leon.  The are ordered from most recent to oldest.

These are actually from today.  I found him in this box and I don't know how he got in it.  His hair is getting so long and crazy.


This is from today too...I just thought his expression was super funny!


Playing in his tunnel.  He got it for Christmas.


Sometimes he likes to eat like this:


Dreaming.  He looked so cozy.


Wearing Daddy's tie.


He loved to stand on this chair and reach FAAAAR over to try to get the Christmas tree ornaments.


He also loves to look at the big living room windows (and play with the long curtains).  I love how blue you tell his eyes are in these pics.


He also loves the DVD chest.


More looking out the window:



Read his shirt.  I do, I can't help myself!



Everyday I realize how much I love this little guy.  He is such a blessing to me.

3 comments:

  1. Awe kells I love your pictures and Leon is getting Sooooo big. You def capture his personality in your photos. Great job!!!!!
    Keep the pics coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his cute expressions! He definitely reminds me of Harrison at times - blond hair blue-eyed cutie! And his hair is getting long like his too!111111111+344444444444444444442 3333333333333333333+66665.4444444444444447 that was from Harrison :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great! They show how fun loving he is! The one where he is getting into the DVD chest, he looks so much like you and Levi! I have pictures of the 2 of you that you won't believe! I love his hair!!! I wonder how he got in that box?!

    ReplyDelete