Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Boredom

My 24th birthday was just a few days ago.  Of course it snowed ALOT and we got stuck inside.  There wasn't much to do, so I got the good ole camera out - and now I have lots of editing to do.  Here are some ones of Leon and I.  He was being a super sweetie for my birthday which was a great presesnt.  It was all just for the fun of it. 


Despite being snowed in, I did have a lovely birthday.  I went shopping with my friend, Shayla, the night before and got lots of cute tops.  Kyle and Leon got me a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens.  We had Pizza Hut for dinner.  My mother-and-law made me my favorite cake - chocolate with fudge chocolate icing.  I spent the day relaxing, reading, playing with my little guy, and not doing ANY chores.

More (and I mean A LOT more) pics of the little guy will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment