Sunday, August 14, 2011

Counting

Leon is picking up things left and right.  His speech took off after the move and is getting pretty good at talking.  He is also learning many of his colors - I think blue and orange are his favorites.  In the last week or two, he's been counting.  He started out with by saying "1, 2, 3, GO!" but now he counts while going up the stairs or putting his trains out.  Today we worked on counting to 5 and he got the hang of it pretty well.  I tried taking some video of him.  It didn't turn out wonderfully - he gets a little distracted when the camera comes out, but it does show him counting to five (it goes by pretty quick).  Take a look:


I love this boy!  I'm loving this stage in his life - although I could do without the temper tantrums and hitting, but all the rest of it is incredibly fun!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute. It's so fun when they start hitting milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And Matthew loved seeing Leon. :)

    ReplyDelete