Monday, April 4, 2011

Worn Out

Leon had a long day yesterday.  He spent the entire day at his Grandpa and Grandma Allen's playing with them and his cousins while Kyle and I went back down to Cincinnati in search for a house.  He didn't take a nap at all and didn't go to bed until about 9:00 last night.  Around noon today I was in the computer room, paying some bills, while Leon was out in the living room watching a show and munching on some food.  When I came out to check on him, I found him like this:


sleeping like a little angel. 


(p.s. photos taken with my little point and shoot canon)

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I love how he has his hands by his face too. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just about the cutest thing ever! the little hands, curled up so cute....yep, cutest thing ever! How is the house hunt going?

    ReplyDelete