Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Turning Two!

Today my baby turns two.  I can hardly believe it.

     









He's such a blessing in my life.  He's a happy little guy who knows just how to make his mommy and daddy smile and laugh.  He's loved by just about everyone.  I can't get enough of his smile, laugh, and this energy (even when it does wear me down).  He loves his blankie, playing with his cars and trains, his cousins, junk food, and being wild.  He's amazing and I'm so lucky that he's mine.


One day soon, I'll take some "nice" portraity photographs of him.  The lighting is terrible today (that oh so wonderful midwest winter storm is to blame), but it'll happen soon.  However, I love these candid photographs I took of him is last weekend.  They just capture his personality so well.

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos Kelly!! It makes me so excited for my little one every time I look at your photos of Leon. :) I especially love the nose picking one. Definitely a favorite! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Leon! You are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love him to death too! Hope he had a fun birthday at home! Love the finger up the nose. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny- as I looked at these pictures on facebook, I thought that they would be amazing in b&w. I was right. :)
    I love pictures like these, probably more than any other kind- the ones that really capture who they are. I'm getting ready to fill my frames with similar shots.. my kiddos being themselves! :)
    Hope Leon had a wonderful birthday!! And I hope 2's don't start out as trying for you as ours have over here... haha. :)

    ReplyDelete